Tuesday, March 26, 2013

[Winners Announcement] Daegu City's Happy Spring Event!



Daegu City's Happy Spring Event
Winners Announcement!


The winners list of Daegu city's Happy Spring Event is out!
Congratulations to all winners and thank you everyone for your participation. 

We will collect winners' personal information (Name, Address, Phone number, t-shirts size) by March 29th! If you have won the event, please send us facebook message with the information we need by March 29th.








★ Press Ctrl+F and Enter your name or part of your name to find your name the easy way.


Adam Freddie Fletcher
catcat 
Ché Upton  
Criselda Tomas Agcaoili  
Fernan Santos  
hamkanen 
Jemma Burton  
John Golding 
Laura Hargadon
Laura reynolds 
Matthew Harris  
Melissa Barbier  
Michelle Ní Shúilleabháin 
Peter Pho
Popo
Rassacin Ly
Roger Vasak  
Sam Roe  
Shawn Shen
Soh Zhau Wan  
Synn Ji Hye 
Tara Albert 
Tolga Ercan  
Vilma San Pedro  
wicaksonoisnan 
Winnie Ku  
苏昭桦



★ Check the size chart to figure out what t-shirts size is perfect for you.
 

       (Unit: cm)




5 comments:

  1. So, I'm guessing the shirts never got made or sent out? I never received mine. I was looking forward to wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katy! I'm a new person in this position :) First of all, sorry for you didn't get your T-shirts.I saw your comment and check about it for you. But my coworker who has been working here said all the prize already sent out at the same time. I guess there was some problem at delivery company.

      Delete
    2. I will ask if they still have extra T-shirt at this moment.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello Katy, I checked about T-shirts but we don't have any extra one now :(
      You got a prize by your name? or ID?
      We sent all the T-shirts at the same time and it was already a month ago so I think there's no way to find your loss..
      I'm so sorry to say this.

      Delete