Avoid overexposure to air conditioning
Have you ever gotten sick from overexposure to air conditioning? Huge temperature difference between outdoor and indoor causes the cold symptoms. Here are some tips to avoid overexposure to air conditioning.
1. Have a yearly maintenance check!
2. Clean and/or replace your unit's air filters according to the manufacturer's recommendation. You should clean the air conditioner regularly. If you don’t know how to clean a air conditioner, you can find the video about it through the internet. There are several How-to videos!
3. Have an air cleaner professionally installed on your central heating and air conditioning unit.
4. opening the windows occasionally can help circulate the air for periods of time.
5. Turn the system off or down at night.