Some Tips on How to Organize Off-season Clothes
Korea has clear four seasons. So, this is the time of year when you’re switching out your warm weather clothes for your cold weather ones! If you don’t know how, this article is very useful! Here are some tips for doing so.
◆ Throw Away Hand-Me-Downs
If you don’t have enough closet space for clothes, firstly throw away Hand-Me-Downs! They take up much space unnecessarily. So, to use storage space more effectively, you need to throw out them. Although It might make you sad, you have to do it.
◆ How To Remove A Stain
Before storing your clothes, The most important thing is to wash them! Otherwise, they tends to discolour with age.
1. Put the cloth in tepid water.
2. put detergent on a toothbrush.
3. rub the cloth by the toothbrush.
4. hang the wash out in a sunny spot.
◆ How To Clean the Closet
Though you wash your clothes, dirty closet will make them filthy again. So, before storing them in closet, you have to clean the closet.
1. Mix warm water and vinegar.
2. Saturate a cloth with the water.
3. Air the closet well with fan
4. Spread newspapet on the bottom of closet.
◆ How To Storage the Clothes
1. Prepare paper boxes.
2. Sorting your clothing. (top and bottoms)
3. Put the clothing in the boxes.
4. Put them in the closet.