You might have seen a double-decker bus in the street – it is the Daegu city tour bus circulating fourteen attractive places in the city. It will let you view and enjoy everything about Daegu.
- Operation hours : 9:30am ~ 6:40pm (No operation on Mondays, Seolnal New Years Day, and Chuseok Thanksgiving Day)
- Starting point : Daegu City Tour Bus Stop in front of Dongdaegu Train Station
- 5,000 won for adults and college students
- 4,000 won for middle school & high school students
- 3,000 won for children, seniors, the disabled, and patriots & veterans
- ※ 20% fare discount for
- Passengers who have a train or express bus ticket for the same day
- Passengers in groups of over 10 persons
- Foreign tourists (with hotel voucher)
- ※ Allows for freely embarking and disembarking the city tour bus with a one time ticket purchase
Starting from Dongdaegu train station, the bus arrives every 40 minutes in 14 stations. You can get off the bus at these stops, enjoy the site, and freely ride another bus which arrives every 40 minutes. Make sure to be at the stop five minutes before arrival so you won’t miss the bus!
Seomoon Market is one of the most popular sites. Visitors enjoy shopping as well as taking meals and snacks. If you are willing to ride railway line 3 which stop by Seomoon Market, you can purchase a token from any city tour bus driver at 500 won.Also, cultural heritage interpreters are arranged at various tour spots to help tourists. You are welcomed to ask questions and they will kindly provide detailed explanations.
Refresh yourself by enjoying a special view provided by our double-decker bus, or make a trip with your guest from outside the city with the Daegu City Tour bus.
-Daegu City Tour Bus Circular Course
Image source: Daegu City Tour (http://www.daegucitytour.or.kr)