Daegu City Gugak Group will perform various traditional orchestra 'Namdo-gugguri', as well as Korean traditional dance 'Sogomu' and 'Hyangbalmu.' Daegu Arts Center also have prepared a place in which citizens can enjoy the atmosphere of national holiday with various traditional games such as Jegichigi, Yut-nori, Tuho and more. The event is free and open from 11 to 6 during Chuseok holidays(September 14th to 16th.)Contact Daegu City Arts Group(053-606-6193) for more detailed information on the event.
Chuseok Hanmadang Festival
- Gugak Concert : September 15th(Thur.) 5p.m.
- Traditional Games : September 13th(Wed.)-16th(Fri.) 11a.m. - 6p.m.
◦ Venue: Daegu Arts Center Palgong Hall and Exhibition Center
◦ Host: Daegu Arts Center /Daegu City Gugak Group
◦ Admission fee : Free
◦ Contact : Daegu City Arts Group 053)606-6193◦ Map :