The City of Daegu have located Shops near attractions in Daegu where tourists are easy to find and designated the shops as a ‘Star shops.’ We would like to continue to introduce Star Shops those were not included in last post. (Click here to see the first one)
Buyong is located near EXCO in Buk-gu and popular among foreign buyers and tourists. The Chinese food restaurant offers Jeongabok, Dolsot Nurungji, Jjambbong and other delicious Chinese menus.
*Jeongabok : Stir-fried Seafood with Abalone and Scallop
* Address: 1694, Sangyuk 2-dong, Buk-gu, Daegu (Click here to see the map)
The only workshop in the country producing metal crafts and jewelries. The handicrafts specialty shop won first place in Daegu Souvenir Open Contest.
* Address: 93-35, Suseong-dong 1-ga, Suseong-gu, Daegu (Click here to see the map)
Ruebae is located in Manchon-dong, Suseong-gu. Its breads are baked with good ingredients from the region. With its exclusive menus, Ruebae is one of the three most popular bakeries of Daegu.
* Address: 1356-19, Manchon 1-dong, Suseong-gu, Daegu (Click here to see the map)
9. Bon-dong Swellfish
‘Bon-dong Swellfish’ in Dalseo-gu, only offers swellfish cuisines for twenty years. The restaurant is especially popular to tourists from Japan and China.
* Address: 762-2 Bon-dong, Dalseo-gu, Daegu (Click here to see the map)
10. Jeong Kang Hee Tofu Village
The Korean food restaurant at Dalseong-gun, Jeong Kang Hee Tofu Village, produces healthy foods and have developed tofu fast-fermented bean paste, temple foods and medicinal foods.
* Address: 156-5 Jukgok-ri, Dasa-eup, Dalseong-gun, Daegu (Click here to see the map)
Ten Star shops will be remodeled both inside and outside supported by Daegu officials. Also, information leaflets in English and Chinese are planned to be made as well.