Are you one of those people who just can’t help being crazy about food? Sometimes seat at the desk and spend your time on watching food pictures in a haze? Or do you want to know more about Korean food? :D If you answered 3 yeses from these questions, you deserve to go to 'Daegu Food Tour Expo 2013'!!
: 2013 DAEGU FOOD TOUR EXPO :
- Date: June 13th(Thu)~16th(Sun), during 4 days
- Time: 10:00am~18:00pm
- Location: Exco
- Admission fee: 3,000won , 2,000won(Student)
- Visitor Estimate: 60,000 spectators
- Official website: http://www.colorfulfood.co.kr
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/colorfulfood
- Food Exhibition Hall
- Food Contest
- Experience Program
- Food Booths
- Food Tasting
- Cooking Show
1. Making rice cake: 6 times a day, 3,000won per person, 30 people for one time
2. Making sugar icing cookie: 6 times a day, 3,000won per person, 30 people for one time
3. Noodle Road Tasting TourDetails here>>
They offer only 30 places for each time and it is first come, first served.
4. Making pressed noodle(One of the 10 tastes in Daegu): 5 times a day, Free, 35 people for one time
The 'Daegu Food Tour Expo 2013' which is one of the biggest expo in Daegu will be opened from June 13th to 16th at Exco. You know that spending your time at the food expo is not a bad idea at all :) So come and enjoy the variety of food in Korea!!
How to get there?
The bus number and more details: http://www.exco.co.kr/eng/traffic/traffic03_05.html
※ Photo credit @ http://www.colorfulfood.co.kr