Roses are red, violets are blue...this is the most romantic place in Deagu!
Roses not just red! It is a journey in the endless rose garden where you can see amazing new-types of roses.
The Igok Rose Festival is a perfect program for couples and families. Over 17000 roses are waiting you!
The park attracts around 10.000 visitors in every year. It is very good chance to see the colorful beauty at the Rose Park and there are lots of music performances and various events. You can try delicious Korean street foods and candies next to the park. It is an all afternoon program for everyone!
• Beauty zone: - Korean Traditional costume rental zone, face painting and rainbow tattoos.
• Craft zone: making rose bracelet, acrylic LED key ring, rose fan
During the festival visitors can enjoy the beauty of roses and take pictures and after print it in the spot! You choose your favourite one and send it via kakaotalk for the Festival's organizers and apply to the Photo Contest! They offer goods worth 300.000 won.
Beautiful sunny day with music and rose aroma in the air. It is an unforgettable memories for everyone.
Igok Rose Festival
─Date: May 11-13.
(Blossoms are expected to last until early June and best by the end of May)
─Location: Igok Rose Park-Igok Foundation Park
─Address: 199, Seonwon-ro, Dalseo-gu, Deagu, South-Korea ( 대구 달서구 선원로 199)
How to get Igok fountain park
• Subway: Igok Station Exit 6 (Line2)
• Bus: 509/Seong-seo 1/ Dal-seo 3 get off at the rose park- Igok fountain park (이곡장미공원 정류소)
• 402/521/express bus 1 (급행1)/Seong-seo 3 (성서3) get off at Daebaek Hanla Mujigae Town( 대백한라무지개타운 정류소)